IMPORTANT: This card is ONLY for individuals who are unable to make the evaluations.
1. Do you need to complete the player evaluation card?
No, you do not need to fill out a player evaluation card if you are attending the evaluations.
2. Why is this player evaluation card necessary?
The goal is for everyone to attend the evaluations, but we understand previous commitments do exist. Therefore, if you cannot make the evaluations you must fill out an evaluation card. The reason is to get as much helpful information as possible to make the league as fair as possible.
3. What happens after I complete the player evaluation card?
After you complete the card, the information will be sent to the league director. The league director will help use this information to help make the teams and league as equally competitive as possible.
4. How will they find out what team they are on for the league?
Just like every other player, they will be able to view the team schedule and team rosters on their division page on the tabs seen above. This information will become available 48 hours after the evaluations.
5. Are there different evaluation cards for different divisions?
No - The evaluation cards are the same for all league participants.
6. What if I have more than one child signed up in the league?
If you have multiple children signed up for the league, please fill out an individual player evaluation card for each child especially if they are in different leagues!